The DIDGERIDOO is a mystical sound healing instrument that truly expresses the artist relationship to the breath. It’s really about nurturing yourself first, then share its benefits.
Whether you are drawn naturally to play the didgeridoo, learning how to express your energy through this instrument will give you a great feeling of satisfaction.
You will learn different techniques on how to play the didgeridoo, exercises to strengthen your body and jaw, and finally, how to be creative with your instrument.
Along with learning the basic drone, the sounds of the vowels, and the circular breathing technic, you will be introduced to a series of unique Chi Kung exercises to strengthen your body temple. Experience has shown me that the practices make a difference in the way the players approach the didgeridoo.
Find relaxation through playing a musical instrument.
- Integrate a wide variety of didgeridoo techniques into a unified sound
- Play the didgeridoo for extended periods of time
- Develop all aspects of your musicianship: time, rhythm, intonation, dynamics, melody, and harmony
- Expand your lung capacity
- Develop tools for dealing with stress
- Explore deeper levels of sound meditation
- Increase confidence, self-esteem, self-worth, and greater joy.
Contact:firstname.lastname@example.org or on FaceBook at Evan Worldwind