The DIDGERIDOO is a mystical sound healing instrument that truly expresses the artist relationship to the breath. It’s really about healing yourself first to be able to share its benefits. You are drawn to the didgeridoo naturally to express your sound. Learning how to move your chi energy within your body will enhance your experience with this original sound available at your convenience.
You will learn different techniques on how to play the didgeridoo, exercises to strengthen your body and jaw, and finally, how to be creative with your instrument to create your own sound.
Along with learning the basic drone, the sounds of the vowels, and the circular breathing technic, you will be introduced to a series of unique Chi Kung exercises to strengthen your body temple. Experience has shown me that the exercises make a difference in the way the players approach the didgeridoo.
Whether or not you are planning to perform, these exercises are extremely beneficial for your own body and mind. Playing the didgeridoo is from the inside out.
What to expect:
- Find relaxation through playing a musical instrument
- Integrate a wide variety of didgeridoo techniques into a unified sound
- Play the didgeridoo for extended periods of time
- Develop all aspects of your musicianship: time, rhythm, intonation, dynamics, melody, and harmony
- Expand your lung capacity
- Develop tools for dealing with stress
- Explore deeper levels of sound meditation
- Increase confidence, self-esteem, self-worth, and greater joy.