The Didgeridoo is a mystical sound healing instrument that truly expresses the artist relationship to the breath. It’s really about healing yourself first to be able to share its benefits. You are drawn to the didgeridoo naturally to express your sound. Learning how to move your chi energy within your body will enhance your experience with this instrument.
In this workshop, you will be introduce to different techniques on how to play the didgeridoo.
Simple exercises to strengthen your body, and how to be creative with the instrument to find your own sound.
You will learn the basic drone, the sounds of the vowels, and the circular breathing technic.
You will be introduced to a series of unique Chi Kung exercises and balloon breathing methods to strengthen your body temple. Experience has shown me that the exercises make a difference in the way the players approach the didgeridoo.
You will study different animal sounds that will help you to open up your creativity and design your own style.
Either you are an advanced or beginner, you will learn how to perform staying rooted, present and to be more in alignment with earth energy. To reach this state we will work with special Chi Kung exercises.
Whether or not you are planning to perform, these exercises are extremely beneficial for your own body and mind. Playing the didgeridoo is from the inside out.
What to expect from the workshop:
- Find relaxation through playing a musical instrument
- Integrate a wide variety of didgeridoo techniques into a unified sound
- Play the didgeridoo for extended periods of time
- Develop all aspects of your musicianship: time, rhythm, intonation, dynamics, melody and harmony
- Expand your lung capacity
- Develop tools for dealing with stress
- Explore deeper levels of sound meditation
- Increase confidence, self-esteem, self-worth and greater joy.
I can be reach at: email@example.com