In the coaching sessions, I assist you to identify what is lacking in your life to reach optimum health using the art of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. The session is tailored to your individual needs, whether it’s emotional, physical or a combination of both. A lack of energy, for example, could be food, environmental or mind related. I work on the whole individual to help rejuvenate.
We are not just a body; we are a mind that designs a body. With this in mind, anything less than wholesomeness is not complete. Therefore, it is important to keep in mind that the purpose of achieving wholesomeness is to bring to live your dreams and goals.
Become Who You Want To Be!!!
Areas of focus:
- Visual and mental rehearsal techniques to enhance your performance.
- Methods to break barriers for a positive self-talk.
- Control your mind to enable to perform at your best in any situation.
- Build and maintain focus and concentration.
- Changing beliefs that are limiting you to move forward and get you where you want to be.
- Learn the basic exercises to strengthen your body and find out what physical exercise motives you.
- Chi Kung exercises with an inner smile.
Nutrition: You are what you eat and assimilate
- Detox your body naturally.
- Stop jumping from one diet to another.
- Learn to listen to what your body and make wholesome food choices.
- Achieve your ideal body weight, whether it’s to lose weight or gain muscle.
- Resolve the emotional issues that attach you to food.
Areas of Specialty:
- Sexual Deficiency
- Weight Management
- Emotional Eating
- Building Core Body Strength
How do I Work:
- I offer a counseling service in Manhattan, or over the phone, or via Skype. We can discuss the method that works best for you.
- I offer additional, supplementary information as needed.
- You will be asked to provide some basic personal information prior to our meeting.
- Each session is 2 hours or more depends on the size of the environment.
The counseling I offer is not a suitable replacement for the therapy or medical interventions that can be crucial to active medical problem recovery. If you suffer from a mental or emotional disorder, it’s important that you seek out a professional person that has the training and experience to serve you. We can discuss whether or not you are at a place of recovery, where my work can be valuable to you.
While my work isn’t intended to replace the treatment of any other healthcare professionals, I have experiences working with plant-based, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets. I’m happy to work within any dietary paradigm. As a nutritionist, my goal is to simply to help each client find a diet that is appropriate, healthful, and sustainable for his or her body.
I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org