Didgeridoo/Chi-Kung: Group or Individual
The DIDGERIDOO is a mystical sound healing instrument that truly expresses the artist relationship to the breath. It’s really about healing yourself first to be able to share its benefits. You are drawn to the didgeridoo naturally to express your sound. Learning how to move your chi energy within your body will enhance your experience with this original sound available at your convenience.
You will learn different techniques on how to play the didgeridoo, exercises to strengthen your body and jaw, and finally, how to be creative with your instrument to create your own sound.
Along with learning the basic drone, the sounds of the vowels, and the circular breathing technic, you will be introduced to a series of unique Chi Kung exercises.
Breathing methods to strengthen your body temple. Experience has shown me that the exercises make a difference in the way the players approach the didgeridoo.
Whether or not you are planning to perform, these exercises are extremely beneficial for your own body and mind. Playing the didgeridoo is from the inside out.
What to expect:
- Find relaxation through playing a musical instrument
- Integrate a wide variety of didgeridoo techniques into a unified sound
- Play the didgeridoo for extended periods of time
- Develop all aspects of your musicianship: time, rhythm, intonation, dynamics, melody, and harmony
- Expand your lung capacity
- Develop tools for dealing with stress
- Explore deeper levels of sound meditation
- Increase confidence, self-esteem, self-worth, and greater joy.
In the coaching sessions, I assist you to identify what is lacking in your life to reach optimum health using the art of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. The session is tailored to your individual needs, whether it’s emotional, physical or a combination of both. A lack of energy, for example, could be environmental or mind related. I work on the whole individual to help rejuvenate.
We are not just a body; we are a mind that designs a body. With this in mind, anything less than wholesomeness is not complete. Therefore, it is important to keep in mind that the purpose of achieving wholesomeness is to bring to live your dreams and goals.
Areas of focus:
- Visual and mental rehearsal techniques to enhance your performance.
- Methods to break barriers for a positive self-talk.
- Taking command of your mind will enable you to perform at your best in any situation.
- Build and maintain focus and concentration.
- Changing beliefs that are limiting you to move forward in getting where you need to be.
- Learn the basic exercises to strengthen your body.
- Chi Kung exercises with an inner smile.
- Learn to listen to what your body and make wholesome food choices.
- Resolve the emotional issues that attach you to food.
Areas of Specialty:
- Building Core Body Strength
How do I Work: I offer a counseling service in person, over the phone, or via Skype. We can discuss the method that works best for you.
- You will be asked to provide some basic personal information prior to our meeting.
- Each session is 1/12 hours or more depends on the person seeking help
Disclosure: The counseling I offer is not a suitable replacement for the therapy or medical interventions that can be crucial to active medical problem recovery. If you suffer from a mental or emotional disorder, it’s important that you seek out a professional person that has the training and experience to serve you. We can discuss whether or not you are at a place of recovery, where my work can be valuable to you.
Sound Activation Meditation
In this meditation, you will experience what it feels like to have this rippling vibration moving through your body.
Imagine laying on the ground and feeling the magical waves of the didgeridoo as you find yourself diving deeper into your subconscious mind. Feeling that the entire space is engulfing with this unforgettable sound. Every breath takes you closer to yourself. The place where there is no thoughts, no worries, just your original self. You are in creation, creating from within. You are showered with this natural resident. Then, you come out from within feeling humble and whole; inspired to give birth to your dreams.
Wellness is self-created. The vibrational tone of the didgeridoo can assist you in restoring balance and right-mindedness. Guiding you through a state of complete calmness in overcoming life-challenging conditions:
- Muscle tension
Home Ritual Cleaning
We often think about internally cleansing ourselves in several ways such as colonic therapy, fasting, or some kind of sweating purification to achieve some sense of good healthy mind and body, but seldom do we consider a home cleansing ritual.
The very word ritual can bring up all sort of strange images and beliefs. Before you reject the idea of a Home Cleansing Ritual, consider the following facts that we take for granted:
Your loving home provides for you more than a roof over our head. It is the energy container that helps form your personality and habits. It is your medicine chest, your nature’s table delight cabinet for food intake and your waste elimination station, your lovemaking and resting chamber, and for some, the place where you prepare your body and mind to start your day.
It stands to reason that your precious home deserves your spiritual cleansing. Simple, right?
Here are some of the tools I use in my own home, and also use in clients home.
1.Sensual Oils – the best Grade
2.Sound vibrations – Didgeridoo, chimes, Tibetan singing bowls…
3.Hypnosis words/meaning good feeling and smiling affirmation words that we all should to meditation on during our busy days.
A clean and energizing home environment reveal to the world, how you feel about yourself.
For more information please contact Evan at email@example.com